DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 220 bricks
- 1 figure - Soviet Air Force Pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 265mm x 320mm x 130mm (length x width x height)
World War II Soviet fighter aircraft. Production began in early 1940. It was a single-seat monoplane with a composite structure and wooden wings. Manoeuvrable, fast and well armed, it was easy to maintain and reliable. It was the founder of a family of aircraft, with 8,700 being built between 1940 and 1944 and many more with subsequent variants. As a reward, designer Alexander Yakovlev was awarded the Order of Lenin the highest decoration bestowed by the Soviet Union.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).