DISCONTINUED BY COBI - THIS IS A RARE & MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SET.
Disclaimer:Will be well packaged, but if Cobi box is damaged by courier, we can not replace the box as this model is no longer in production.
Price Matching is not available for Rare & Discontinued sets.
- 280 blocks
- 2 figures: Polish pilots
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) 270mm x 350mm x 135mm
Polish light bomber and reconnaissance aircraft designed in the early 1930s by PZL in Warsaw. It had an all-metal body and was powered by the Bristol Pegasus radial engine. On September 2 1939, a single PZL.23B of the Polish Air Force gained the distinction of being the first aircraft to bomb a target inside Nazi Germany (a factory in Ohlau). During the invasion of Poland, as PZL.23 squadrons carried out low altitude attacks on advancing German forces, their vulnerabilty to anti-aircraft fire led to severe losses and by the end of 1939, over 80% of the PAFs inventory was lost. As well as 700kg bombs, the aircraft was armed with three machine guns in the nose, upper fuselage and underbelly. 250 were built between 1936 and 1938.
- Next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).