AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - BACK IN PRODUCTION IN NOVEMBER. DUE IN STOCK 7 - 10 DAYS LATER.
- Bricks: 422
- Figures: 2
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Block with printed name of the plane
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x width x height) tbc
A twin-engine heavy fighter-bomber developed in Nazi Germany in the 1930s and used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. Armed with two MG FF 20 mm cannon and four 7.92 mm MG 17 machine guns, it could also carry two 250kg bombs. It also toted either a 7.92 mm MG 15 machine gun or a twin-barrel MG 81Z for defence. The Bf 110 was very successful in the early campaigns of World War II (in Poland, Norway and France. After the Battle of Britain, the aircraft enjoyed a heyday of air superiority as a fighter and strike aircraft successfully defending Germany from strategic air attack and also proving its value as a ground support fighter-bomber in the Balkans, North Africa and Russia. Later in the war, it served as the Luftwaffe's most able night fighter.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).