- 115 blocks
- Youngtimer Collection
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 140mm x 55mm x 45mm
The first and newest Polish car to be built after the Second World War (although it was in fact a copy of the russian Pobeda built under license). Although underpowered and fuel hungry it was a sturdy and rugged vehicle very popularly used as a taxi. 254,471 cars were made altogether.
The Warszawa 223 superceded the original from 1962 and had a greatly improved overhead valve engine along with a modern design.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).