Get 10% off when you order 5+ sets for under £15 each + FREE next day delivery (UK residents only) - discount automatically applied at checkout
- 87 bricks
- Youngtimer collection
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 125mm x 65mm x 45mm
Motor vehicle named after the polonaise and chosen via a newspaper readers poll. First developed in Poland in collaboration with Fiat and produced by Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych, it was available in both two and four compact cars, estate cars and commercial models such as pickup trucks, ambulances and police cars. Production reached over 1 million of the cars alone by its end in 2002. Not only was popular in Poland but was also marketed abroad. The Caro, introduced in 1991, was an update of its predecessor with several new features.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).