- Building difficulty: 8/10.
- Estimated building time for normal player: 3 hours
- Number of bricks: 1100 plus extra spare bricks
- Detailed interior structure in the hull.
- Open-up design: easy to dismantle and show the interior structure.
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- It’s 1:33 minifigure scaled. Width: 11.6 cm; Length (excluding the barrel): 22.4cm.
- Printed instruction booklet included.
- Not suitable for children under 10.
- Printed instruction manual included.
The Tiger II often referred to as the King Tiger or even Bengal Tiger (Königstiger) was the largest and heaviest operational tank fielded by the German Army in WW2. Developed as a replacement for the Tiger I, its role was to be the heavy tank capable of breaking through an enemy line and smashing their defences and tanks in the process. However, in reality, the tank proved to be a burden on the overstretched German armaments production system and on the military logistics required to support it, with more Tiger II’s destroyed by their own crews than by the Allies.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2 pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2 pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2 pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).