- Building difficulty: 8/10
- Estimated building time for normal player: 2.5 hours
- Number of bricks: 1076 plus extra spare bricks
- Dimensions: L19.76 x W10.8cm
- Full interior hull structure.
- Open-up design: easy to dismantle.
- Compatible with LEGO® bricks.
- Minifigure not included.
- 1:33 scale
- Not suitable for children under 10.
- Printed instruction manual included.
The Tiger I is a German heavy tank of World War II that was employed from 1942 in Africa and Europe, usually in independent heavy tank battalions. Its final designation was Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E often shortened to Tiger. The Tiger I gave the German Army its first armoured fighting vehicle that mounted the 8.8 cm KwK 36 gun. 1,347 were built between August 1942 and August 1944. After August 1944, the production of the Tiger I was phased out in favour of the Tiger II.
- FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, plus Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- All items are well packaged.
- Tracking Number automatically provided by email when your item is dispatched.
- We also offer Worldwide shipping (import duties may be applied at destination).