FREE next working day UK delivery when ordered before 2pm
"Really happy with all my purchases , good quality products delivered very quickly." ~ Neil B.
The battle tank most commonly in use by the United States (and some of the other Western Allies) in World War II. Mechanically reliable, easy and cheap to produce and maintain, the M4 was distributed in thousands, through the Lend-Lease programme, to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. After 1942, it led many offensives by the Western Allies and was superior to the earlier German light and medium panzers. The M4 was armed with the 75mm M3 general-purpose gun and two Browning M1919 machine guns. After World War II updated versions saw combat in the Korean War, the Arab-Israeli Wars, and the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- 500 bricks
- 1 figure: American tank commander
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with LEGO and other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: (length x height) 195mm x 125mm